Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cast-Away


I thought this would be an appropriate title for this entry. Earlier this week I met a little girl on my plane named Peyton. She was returning from a family vacation in the Bahamas. I noticed she had a cast on, the old fashioned kind that you could actually sign. I asked if I could sign her cast, but we needed a marker. I made a page over the PA system and luckily a passenger had a Sharpie, and I was able to sign my name in the last spot that still had wasn't signed.

She gets it off on Thursday though, but at least my name will be on it for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw you as a feature lender on Kiva. I'm a fa for AA too.

Loved your overview of LAS trip. I'm based in LGA but worked a trip on the Friday of Labor Day weekend from MIA to LAS, carbon copy of yours!

Regarding Year of the Dog, I wasn't that hype on it either, but as time goes on, keep it in mind when a fellow fa goes on and on about something they're excited about. I always think of Peggy's family and friends going on and on.

I wear a Kiva pin on my topper, and get asked about it frequently.

~Amy calandviv@excite.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making our flight home from the Bahamas a fun one. Payton kept her cast, so she will always have you name on there as a memory, along with the chick from Starbucks in Nassau and our snorkle guide Wilton. Have a fun month with Flat Stan!