Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Zippers

I am sitting here at my little layover hotel in Norfolk, VA for a 30 hour layover. It might as well be Siberia, as the hotel is located in the middle of an industrial zone and the outside temperature is hovering in the low 30's. Thank goodness they have free Internet, so with my laptop, movies, and snacks, I am holed up for the duration. My goal is to stay in my pajamas all day.

I am also working with a broken zipper. I am trying to drink more water now, so after downing a liter of it yesterday on our first flight to Salt Lake City, I went into the lav to go potty. As I was zipping up my pants, my zipper broke. Luckily, the premium had a safety pin, so now I have to wear that all day tomorrow to keep myself from being indecent. I hope it doesn't set off the metal detector tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indecent.....I doubt it.....

KB said...

Bless your little heart! Hope your more recent trips to the WC have proved less eventful!