Saturday, November 22, 2008

He's a Real Nowhere Man, Sitting in his....

That should be my new name, basically because the last time I worked was the 7th of October, when I flew from Tokyo to Dallas. I was on vacation the rest of the month, but since returning from vacation, I started my reserve rotation and for the month of November, I have not gone anywhere.

I am starting to get a little stir crazy. When you make your living by traveling from place to place, to be stuck at home is a little numbing. Please do not worry about my finances though, as I have to be paid for 75 hours, or my guarantee, if I do not fly the minimum threshold.

I have been first to go for the past week though so I am hesitant to leave the house for long periods of time in case I get "called up to the majors".

No comments: