Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Armadillo Destruction

My yard is being torn to shreds by an armadillo. I have seen him a few times in my backyard. The other night I was putting some letters in the mailbox and I saw him digging in my neighbor's front yard. I chased him with a broom and hit him a few times, which kind of bothered me because I am an animal lover.

Well I'll be damned if he didn't show up in my backyard about 20 minutes later. I took his picture, which in the middle of the night must have blinded him because he took off running and kept banging into things.

Hopefully with the cooler weather that is coming, he will go into hybernation or something. This would be year three that I have had armadillo damage, so I am sure he will show up again.

It's very frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if you find out how to get rid of Armadillos let me know. I have one digging craters under our shubbery. Even dug under part of the house foundation. Damn things!!!!