Wednesday, November 21, 2007

AC/DC

Not really sure what the title has to do with anything but it was the only catchy thing I could come up with for Washington, D.C.

We had a celebrity the other night on the way to Washington. Her name was Omarosa and she was on The Apprentice. She had a "reputation" on the show, and apparently she had one on the plane too. I was working in Steerage, so I had no contact with her really. She made her mother sit in Coach though.

We had a kid sitting behind her blow chunks all over his seat after dinner, and it must have grossed her a bit because she got up and went to sit back by her mother.

After getting to DC, we settled into our rooms. Apparently, the clock radio was set an hour fast, so thinking I was getting up at 5:30am this morning, imagine my surprise when stepping out of the shower, and noticing my cell phone said 4:45am. Once I got over having a pity party for myself, I finished getting ready and went to a diner next to the hotel for a big greasy breakfast.

We had an absent minded passenger today. She checked her bag and then was not there when the flight closed out. So they start to search luggage, searching for her bag in the belly when she shows up. She was sitting at the wrong gate (duh!). Then we have her on our next flight home and I'll be damned if she didn't leave her fancy pashmina scarf in her seat. I think the poor thing would lose her head if it wasn't connected.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'll be celebrating with my family tomorrow. This will be our first Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving in more than 10 years.

Gobble Gobble!

No comments: