Monday, November 5, 2007

Phoenix.... ho hum.

November is National Blogger Month (so my friend Jessica told me on my last trip) so I am trying to write more in the blog even if it isn't that exciting. This would be one of those entries. I am on a 3 day trip and tonight we are in Phoenix. We got here this afternoon, and it is in the 90's (but it's a dry heat). The whole crew slam-clicked (meaning they stayed in their rooms) so I did my own thing. I went and had a good workout. Then went across the street to a restaurant called "The Matador" and had a beer at the bar while I waited for my take out. There was a woman there complaining about her flight in this afternoon and how terrible the airlines are, and then of course she asks me what I am in town for, so I told her I was here for a Watch convention. I grabbed my order of seafood enchiladas and went back to my room. All in all, an uneventful, but boring day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just keep missing Mike. He was in Poenix all last week. Left on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hey......I'm Anonymous......from above post. :-D