Tuesday, August 11, 2009

San Juan.... Suite!


I picked up a trip this past weekend with a double layover in San Juan. It was an easy enough trip with one leg to Puerto Rico. The second day I flew to New York and then turned right around and came back to Puerto Rico and then flew home on the third day.

I was the #5 on this trip which means I was on my own sequence. I flew with a different crew each flight. I got kind of lonely because I was all by myself on my overnights. The crews I flew with either flew on to another city or they went to a different layover hotel. The second night I was at our long layover hotel. When we arrived, the two pilots I rode in with started giving the girl at the front desk a hard time because there was a new thing they had to do to get their free Internet from the hotel and they were upset about the extra step. I guess because I am so sweet and person, she decided to give me the one suite they had available. It was a great suite with three rooms (what I would need a dining room for is beyond me). The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower. The view of the pool was pretty. All in all, very luxurious!



The last day I flew home with a crew from my own base, which was nice, because my friends Moa and Irune were on it. We flew a month together a while back and had a great time. The three of us are flying Barbados next week as well so we will no doubt have a good time on that trip as well.

No comments: