Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slam-Clicking in Japan

I traded onto Japan again this month. It's a great trip because of the high flying time in just three days. I normally go into town and do something, but I "Slam Clicked" on this layover (airline speak for slamming your hotel room door and clicking the lock) and just stayed around the hotel. It started out foggy and then was so hot and humid, I did not really feel like going into town and we were a few hours late arriving because of thunderstorms that delayed our departure back home. We got a little bit of a break going over because we had a couple dozen passengers who missed the flight due to the weather so we were not full.

When we got to Narita, I went down to the cafeteria in time to watch two of my co-workers having a mild cat fight (they've been flying for 40 years each and were still convinced the other person was incompetent). After that ended, I went ahead and had my garlic tofu over cabbage and a Sapporo.

When I was done with dinner, I went outside and took another "Around the World with My Feet Picture" in the Koi pond outside my hotel.

I slept pretty good and woke up early enough to go have a good work out before heading home. I was lucky to have some great co-workers in the back, including my friend John. It was packed coming home, but we still had a nice trip.

No comments: