Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Friends


Catching up on the blogging, my friend Melissa was kind enough to trade trips with me so that I could be working the return from Maui when my friends Lisa and Debbie would be traveling.  They divide their time between Hawaii and the mainland, but when I am in Maui, they are always kind enough to take me out to dinner.  On this trip, we went to a little hotel called The Four Seasons and had a great meal at one of their branded restaurants, Wolfgang Puck's Spago.  I enjoyed chicken with onions, mushrooms and goat cheese.  All the ingredients from the chicken to the onions were local from the island.

The flight home was typical... full full full.  Lisa and Debbie were right by my jump seat and Lisa and I chatted for a bit before she caught a nap.  Of course what redeye isn't complete without a medical emergency.  This time we had a little girl who was bleeding thru her eye!  A physician onboard thought she was having an allergic reaction, but after a little Benedryl, she was fine.


No comments: